Hello, ... I rebuild at least once per day. My current org-mode version is: Org mode version 9.5.4 (release_9.5.4-596-gaa5bc2 @ /home/dortmann/src/git-org-mode/lisp/) A bit more information may help? * 1.2MB org-mode file * received a stubborn parse error after today's build; could not load my org file; the file location looked fine * partitioned the large file into smaller files * ... was able to load each of those smaller files * afterwards, without any changes, I was able to load the full file without the 'parse error' * ... but once again received that org-element-cache warning * Now, after a fresh pull of code and a rebuild, NONE of the errors or warnings occur. Everything is clean now. Could loading those smaller files have cleaned or updated the cache?  Or was it your code updates? Thank you! On 6/28/22 21:03, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Daniel Ortmann writes: > >> Hey there, >> I have a 1.2+ MB org-mode file and have been getting the following >> message for a week or two.  I have cleaned up content by archiving older >> content and have run org-lint to cleanup some syntax issues ... >> >> How to debug this type of issue? > Thanks for reporting! > Could you please update you Org to the latest version and check if the > warning keep appearing? I just pushed a commit that changes the logic > when to show this type of warning (the previous logic had > false-positives too often). > > Best, > Ihor