* Latex export to A4
@ 2009-11-23 14:59 Graham Smith
From: Graham Smith @ 2009-11-23 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

As I understand it, orgmode  defaults to A4, but I seem to be
exporting to PDF via Latex  in letter.

And I have never had a problem before, but I am now exporting to PDF
and when viewed the bottom of the page is cut off.  Its strange
because usually the viewer adjusts to the page size, but Acrobat is
identifying the page as being letter size but only showing an A4
window of the text. The last line is listed in the hyperlinks, but not
viewable. A4 is my normal default for everything

Any one any idea what is going on here, I have the same problem with
other viewers (Okular)

Its 6.31a on Ubuntu 9.04

Thanks,

Graham

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-11-23 14:59 UTC | newest]