* org-R tutorial on Worg
@ 2009-02-04  4:59 Dan Davison
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Dan Davison @ 2009-02-04  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I've put a tutorial for org-R up on Worg:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-R/org-R.php

Amongst other things, there you can see which other org users you
share the greatest affinity with, according to the results of the org
variable survey...

I hope org-R is going to be useful to some people; I'd be happy to get
comments / suggestions / bug reports, and to provide help.

Code at

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~davison/software/org-R/org-R.el

Dan

p.s. Sorry for all the renaming... this is what I was previously
calling org-table-R / org-tblR. So it's org-R-apply to make things
happen now, and the option lines are #+R: and #+RR:.

--
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~davison