* Inline images in exported HTML
@ 2009-01-12 20:03 Graham Smith
From: Graham Smith @ 2009-01-12 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am exporting to HTML with a lnk to a pdf with instant opening in
Firefox on a Mac.

Originally, I had a description on the link, and as the manual says,
in the browser, I get the description in the browser which opens the
pdf when I click on it.

But I want the image to appear without clicking on it, so I can print
out the file with the images visible

After reading the manual, I have edited the link to remove the
description,  but it still needs me to click on the link in the
browser to open the pdf.

I have now added "file:" to the front  of the link and I still need to
click on it to see the pdf in the browser.

The link is now:

[[file:/Users/graham/Dropbox/Jacobs/GQ3/Analysis/Graphics/Hazard1aBootsrappedMedianProbabilityPlot.pdf]]

Which still works fine when I click on it, but doesn't automatically open.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Many thanks,

Graham