Hi everyone, I have a request for a volunteer. The Org manual contains a couple of mentions of packages that cause conflicts. http://orgmode.org/manual/Conflicts.html#Conflicts I was wondering if someone could go through that list and check: 1. assuming that we support only Emacs 23 and 24, everything that is a problem inly in 22 and earlier can go. 2. Check of the documented work-arounds (for example for yasnippets) are still accurate/the best we have. 3. Is there information about any other packages that cause conflicts? Thanks in advance! - Carsten