Le mercredi 17 avril 2024 à 22:41 +0200, Emmanuel Charpentier a écrit : [ Snip... ] A couple more data points : * The problem I described happens when I run `emacs` on files belonging in a Windows tree, symlinked to the Linux tree. Running `emacs` on files outside this symlinked tree works OK. This suggests that it might be worth testing trhese exports from network directories. * Trying this with the current Org from the git directory succesfully builds the images but fails at inserting them in the `.odt` file (Org mistakenly inserts the "file:" string in the name of the needed image file). * Trying `dvisvgm` fails because Org does not recognize this as a valid format and insists on `verbatim`. HTH,