On Apr 22, 2009, at 9:21 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote: > Carsten Dominik writes: > >> Anyway, get the latest version and do >> >> (setq org-agenda-find-multiple-timestamps-per-entry t) >> >> Question to everyone: Should this be the default? > > I don't think I ever use more than one timestamp per entry. > > As long as there is no noticeable performance hit then I have no > preference for what the default is. > > -Bernt > > PS. I can't find this variable in the latest git sources so I couldn't > try it myself to see if there was a noticeable performance hit. > > It seems the variable is really > org-agenda-skip-additional-timestamps-same-entry instead. Yes, I went back and forth between these two names. However, all the other vriables doing similar stuff are called -skip-, so I decided to do the same here. Sorry for the mixup. > > Toggling this variable doesn't seem to change how long the agenda > displays for me. It does for me. With Tassilos original example: * Übung Grundlagen der Softwaretechnik (B 016) :teaching: <2009-04-22 Wed 08:30-10:00 +1w> <2009-04-29 Wed 10:15-11:45> (Für Hannes übernehmen) I get either one or two entries on April 29..... - Carsten