waterloo wrote: > Excuse me . > I put the following latex code in an org file , and put point in it ,C-c > C-x C-l. It don't produce the correct image. There is only an square > appearing . The latex environment is include in amsmath package, which is > include in Org Format Latex Header defautly. > > > \begin{matrix} > 1&d\\ > d&d\\ > \end{matrix} > I cannot be sure whether "waterloo" sees the same problem (from his description, it seems that he gets just an empty square which indicates additional/different problems - maybe missing the dvipng program?), but I do see a problem. Here is the org file: ,---- | #+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{amsmath} | | * foo | | \[ | \begin{matrix} | 1&d\\ | d&d\\ | \end{matrix} | \] | `---- I can export this to LaTeX just fine (and I need the additional header, at least in that case - I have not tried without it). But when I try the preview C-c C-x C-l on the fragment, I get the preview of the matrix twice with an empty square separating the two instances. I attach a PNG image of the result. I checked the image that is produced in the ltxpng subdirectory: it's just the image of the matrix, no problem there. Thanks, Nick