* beamer email address isn't showed up
       [not found] <c4ba954b-5f5c-48c8-aea7-1f3480d029e9@mahzen>
@ 2011-11-21 17:37 ` Haluk Dogan
From: Haluk Dogan @ 2011-11-21 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

how can I display my email address in the first page of my presentation?

Thanks.

p.s. #+EMAIL property has been already set.

--
HD

* Re: beamer email address isn't showed up
@ 2011-11-21 18:09   ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-11-21 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Haluk Dogan; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode

Haluk Dogan <hlk.dogan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how can I display my email address in the first page of my presentation?
>
> Thanks.
>
> p.s. #+EMAIL property has been already set.

Have you read the manual? Hint: sec. 12.2, "Export Options".

Alternatively, press C-x C-e after the closing paren:

(info "(org) Export Options")

Make sure you read the whole page.

Nick