Attached is my proposal for the feature I suggested. My quick tests pass[1]. Better tests by someone knowledgeable in graphics would be useful, as well as a test in the test suite. HTH, -- Emmanuel Charpentier [1] I get unrelated failures from "make test" : 4 unexpected results: FAILED test-org-clock/clocktable/extend-today-until FAILED test-org-clock/clocktable/step FAILED test-org/timestamp-from-string FAILED test-org/timestamp-from-time I can't see any link with my proposal. BTW, I get the same failures from the unmodified master branch (fetched this morning...). Le vendredi 19 avril 2019 à 09:27 +0200, Emmanuel Charpentier a écrit : > Dear list, > > Most graphics-able exporters support some form of a scale parameter, > sizing the resultant image as a function of the original graphics > file > (intended) size. > > This is true for: > * built-in ODT exporter > * ox-pandoc Latex/ODT/DOCX exporters. > > This possibility comes handy to avoid (or at least master) the side > effects of scaling (fonts amplification, /reduction, bitmap > fuzinness, > etc...). > > It should be supported on the native LaTeX exporter (and possibly > "scale: 1" may become the default...). > > In addition (but this is probably a different problem), some > scaling/sizing mechanism may be implemented for the HTML exporter. > > -- > Emmanuel Charpentier >