On 21.9.2013, at 14:44, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Carsten Dominik writes: > >> OK, I'll try this. However, if the code is a bit more extensive, an >> SRC block would make it more comfortable to maintain this code inside >> a file. If I want to write a somewhat complex filter function, it is >> not convenient to do so in #+BIND line. > > I can't see why it would be inconvenient, since you needn't define the > filter within the BIND keyword. > > Anyway, you can write a source block that sets locally the filters. That > should work too. OK, I'll give that a try. Thanks - Carsten > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou