On 4/29/2024 11:14 AM, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Thanks! > I have a small comment on the docstring of > `forward-thing-provider-alist' - it refers to > `thing-at-point-provider-alist', but the provides here are called with > an argument N, unlike the providers in `thing-at-point-provider-alist'. Fixed. I've also added some helper functions for 'forward-thing' and 'bounds-of-thing-at-point' when the "thing" is defined by a text property, and then used those helper functions for EWW and bug-reference-mode. I've lightly tested this (and added a few automated regression tests), but there could be some bugs lurking in here...