* checkbox aggregation issues
@ 2009-09-17 18:47 Michael Brand
From: Michael Brand @ 2009-09-17 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I drilled down some issues of org-version 6.30e to

1) with this file content

-*- mode: org -*-
#+STARTUP: overview
* a [100%]
  - [X] b
* x [100%]
  - [X] y

and `C-u C-c #' the checkbox aggregation of the first heading gets hidden but I expect it to stay visible. Both values stay at 100% like expected. No new message in the Messages buffer.

2) with this file content

-*- mode: org -*-
#+STARTUP: overview
* a [100%]
** DONE b
* x [100%]
** DONE y

and `C-u C-c #' the checkbox aggregation of the first heading gets hidden but I expect it to stay visible. Both values change to 0% unlike expected. The Messages buffer shows "byte-code: This should not happen".

- Michael

* Re: checkbox aggregation issues
@ 2009-09-17 21:19 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-09-17 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Brand; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce this!

- Carsten

@ 2009-09-18 11:40   ` Michael Brand
From: Michael Brand @ 2009-09-18 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> I am not able to reproduce this!
>> #+STARTUP: overview

I assume you took the example files literally with all subheadings collapsed (overview), right?

For me this issue happens even with the only emacs command line option -q and both on Windows and Linux with different GNU Emacs versions, one 23.1.1 and one 23 prior to its release from cvs, both with org-version 6.30e. Can others please check whether they can reproduce or not?

@ 2009-09-18 13:05     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-09-18 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Brand; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sep 18, 2009, at 12:40 PM, Michael Brand wrote:

> Carsten Dominik wrote:
>> I am not able to reproduce this!
>>> #+STARTUP: overview
>
> I assume you took the example files literally with all subheadings
> collapsed (overview), right?

I took the example literally, but I did not have the file folded.

Now I did, saw the bug, and fixed it.

- Carsten