* Re: Q: How to search dates within current week
@ 2009-10-18  4:37 tan.k.h
From: tan.k.h @ 2009-10-18  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bernt; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thanks. I didn't realise that Org's Agenda mode/Timeline view has an "l" key for log mode. That shows all the items, closed and scheduled - exactly what I was looking for.

The Info page is somewhat sparse on this, but seeing how it works, it makes sense now.

From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-10-18  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tan.k.h; +Cc: bernt, emacs-orgmode

Hi,

if you have a proposal how to improve the documentation, let me know.

- Carsten

On Oct 18, 2009, at 6:37 AM, tan.k.h@juno.com wrote:

> Thanks. I didn't realise that Org's Agenda mode/Timeline view has an
> "l" key for log mode. That shows all the items, closed and scheduled
> - exactly what I was looking for.
>
> The Info page is somewhat sparse on this, but seeing how it works,
> it makes sense now.

- Carsten

* Re: Re: Q: How to search dates within current week
@ 2009-11-26 20:27 tan.k.h
From: tan.k.h @ 2009-11-26 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: carsten.dominik; +Cc: bernt, emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

Sorry for taking so long to reply you. Being a newbie, it's taken me more time than usual to figure things out.

I've added an update to my query "Q: How to search dates within current week".

Regarding updating the documentation, my suggestion would be to add
to Section 10.5 "Commands in the agenda buffer" :

   > `l'
   >      Toggle Logbook mode.  In Logbook mode, entries that were marked
   >      DONE while logging was on (variable `org-log-done') are shown in
   >      the agenda, as are entries that have been clocked on that day.
   >      You can configure the entry types that should be included in log
   >      mode using the variable `org-agenda-log-mode-items'.  When called
   >      with a `C-u' prefix, show all possible logbook entries, including
   >      state changes.  When called with two prefix args `C-u C-u', show
   >      only logging information, nothing else.
   >
   >   |  Logbook mode off will show scheduled items while logbook mode on will
   >   |  show closed times in your selected time frame. The time frame depends
   >   |  on whether you are in agenda daily, week, month, year or Timeline view.

Thanks for a great tool and your high level of support,

Happy Thanksgiving!

if you have a proposal how to improve the documentation, let me know.

- Carsten

Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=_4cTFOFEA3tOS8LqYeEQwgAAJz2dHEwHj3vEVwLaaaOeXNfeAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUgAAAAA=