Hi Cristian, Am Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011, 08:39:08 schrieb Christian Moe: > On 10/14/11 5:47 PM, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: > > I started using ✔ and ❢ as replacement for DONE und TODO and I realized > > that they get replaced by an underscore (_) in HTML output. Since I > > really like using symbols for TODO and DONE¹, I wanted to ask, if this > > is a bug. > I can't reproduce this. After adding your example to a test buffer and > re-saving the buffer, I get the expected html export. (Before > resaving, the buffer was still exported in iso-8859-1, producing > garbage -- but not underscores -- in html; after resaving, in utf-8.) > > With point in your example buffer, what does `C-h v > buffer-file-coding-system' say? Its value is utf-8-unix Local in buffer emacs-plan.org; global value is utf-8 What I get is output like this:

11.10 _ Müll runter

(copied to the clipboard) Interesting is that ✔ gets correctly exported as class name, but not as identifier in the text. Best wishes, Arne