* HTML export error with file link containing underscores
@ 2009-07-03 18:40 Brenton Kenkel
From: Brenton Kenkel @ 2009-07-03 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I am having a problem with Org-mode's HTML export, specifically with a local
file link that contains underscores. My file contains the following link in
the org-mode source:

[[file:low_stats/berkeley_brady_2005.pdf][syllabus]]

and the HTML export produces the following:

I have tried escaping the underscores with a backslash, as well as including
the line "#+OPTIONS: ^:nil *:nil" to disable the use of underscores for
other functions. None of these fixes produced the correct HTML code. Is this
a bug, or is there something else I should be doing?

Thanks for your help,
Brenton Kenkel