* worg recent changes exported page?
@ 2009-01-09  3:05 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-01-09  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On the worg recent changes page, is there a way to show the page on the wiki?

Thanks.

--
For personal gain, myalgic encephalomyelitis denialists are knowingly
causing further suffering and death by grossly corrupting science.  Do

* Re: worg recent changes exported page?
@ 2009-01-09  7:39 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-01-09  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

What is the worg "recent changes" page?

- Carsten

@ 2009-01-09 14:28   ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-01-09 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

This I think: http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git

This is a view of the worg git repository from gitweb.  You can get to
the source (org page) in the repository but you can't get back to the
worg website from there.

To get to the org-mode source click on 'commitdiff' and then on 'blob'

-Bernt

Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> writes:

> What is the worg "recent changes" page?
>
> - Carsten
>
> On Jan 9, 2009, at 4:05 AM, Samuel Wales wrote:
>
>> On the worg recent changes page, is there a way to show the page on
>> the wiki?
>>
>> Thanks.

* Re: Re: worg recent changes exported page?
@ 2009-01-09 14:38     ` Matthew Lundin
From: Matthew Lundin @ 2009-01-09 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca> writes:

> This I think: http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git
>
> This is a view of the worg git repository from gitweb.  You can get to
> the source (org page) in the repository but you can't get back to the
> worg website from there.
>
> To get to the org-mode source click on 'commitdiff' and then on 'blob'

I put the link up on Worg in response to a previous thread[1], but
perhaps we should rename it as it is really a repository log, not a
true wiki-style recent changes page.

- Matt

Footnotes:

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/9942

* Re: Re: worg recent changes exported page?
@ 2009-01-09 15:04       ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-01-09 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Lundin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Matthew Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org> writes:

> Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca> writes:
>
>> This I think: http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git
>>
>> This is a view of the worg git repository from gitweb.  You can get to
>> the source (org page) in the repository but you can't get back to the
>> worg website from there.
>>
>> To get to the org-mode source click on 'commitdiff' and then on 'blob'
>>

> I put the link up on Worg in response to a previous thread[1], but
> perhaps we should rename it as it is really a repository log, not a
> true wiki-style recent changes page.
>
> - Matt
>
> Footnotes:
>
> [1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/9942

I think the misconception here is that Worg is a wiki and it's not :)

-Bernt

* Re: Re: worg recent changes exported page?
@ 2009-01-09 19:47         ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-01-09 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 08:04, Bernt Hansen
> I think the misconception here is that Worg is a wiki and it's not :)

Fair enough :).

However, if it were possible to look at a recent commit and then click
to get to the exported page, that would be a convenient way to keep up
with worg.

--

@ 2009-01-09 20:28           ` Scot Becker
From: Scot Becker @ 2009-01-09 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: Bernt Hansen, emacs-orgmode

True.  I watch the recent changes to worg in an RSS feed reader, and it
would be very nice to get from there to the worg pages itself (rather than
just the diffs)

Scot

@ 2010-08-03  9:56             ` Roman
From: Roman @ 2010-08-03  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Scot Becker <scot.becker <at> gmail.com> writes:

> True.  I watch the recent changes to worg in an RSS feed reader, and it would
be very nice to get from there to the worg pages itself (rather than just the
diffs)Scot

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=7874b4183cbacfa142403259494c074e
There. Replaces files mentions with correspondent links.
You can clone the pipe and edit if you wish.
But if it's good enough, when the rss output is subscribed
by at least few people in Google Reader, it'll be grabbed
by Google once per a hour; once per 4 hours with single subscriber AFAIK

> On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Samuel Wales <samologist <at> gmail.com>
wrote:On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 08:04, Bernt Hansen> I think the misconception here

@ 2010-08-03 10:47               ` Scot Becker
From: Scot Becker @ 2010-08-03 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roman; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thanks.  That seems to work.

Scot

@ 2010-08-06 21:01               ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2010-08-06 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roman; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

As the OP I thought I would point out that while this is interesting
and useful for some, it is not what I was discussing.

On 2010-08-03, Roman <rzonnie@gmail.com> wrote:

> Scot Becker <scot.becker <at> gmail.com> writes:
>>

>> True.  I watch the recent changes to worg in an RSS feed reader, and it
>> would
> be very nice to get from there to the worg pages itself (rather than just
> the
> diffs)Scot
>

> http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=7874b4183cbacfa142403259494c074e
> There. Replaces files mentions with correspondent links.
> You can clone the pipe and edit if you wish.
> But if it's good enough, when the rss output is subscribed
> by at least few people in Google Reader, it'll be grabbed
> by Google once per a hour; once per 4 hours with single subscriber AFAIK
>

>> On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Samuel Wales <samologist <at> gmail.com>
> wrote:On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 08:04, Bernt Hansen> I think the misconception
> here
> is that Worg is a wiki and it's not :)
>> Fair enough :).
>> However, if it were possible to look at a recent commit and then click
>> to get to the exported page, that would be a convenient way to keep up
>> with worg.
>>
>> --
>> For personal gain, myalgic encephalomyelitis denialists are knowingly
>> causing further suffering and death by grossly corrupting science.  Do
>> you care about the world?
> http://www.meactionuk.org.uk/What_Is_ME_What_Is_CFS.htm

Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied a deadly disease for 25 years]
Retrovirus: http://www.wpinstitute.org/xmrv/index.html -- PLEASE DONATE
===
PNAS must publish the original Lo and Alter NIH/FDA XMRV paper
verbatim along with the new paper.