* Outline export styles
@ 2012-11-09 17:36 Ken Williams
From: Ken Williams @ 2012-11-09 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

Does org-mode support different outline export styles (to HTML)?  For instance, if I want something like this in the export:

   1 Empirical probability distributions

   a. Create a vector of 1,000 uniformly-sampled random integers

instead of the default:

   1 Empirical probability distributions

   1.1 Create a vector of 1,000 uniformly-sampled random integers

is there a configuration somewhere for that?  Thanks.

--
Ken Williams, Senior Research Scientist
WindLogics

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

* Re: Outline export styles
@ 2012-11-09 18:31 Ken Williams
From: Ken Williams @ 2012-11-09 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I found the 'section-number-format' variable, which customizes nicely to do what I asked about.

But on second thought, I guess that's not what I really want.  Because my "Create a vector..." stuff is actually a paragraph or so, and doesn't fit nicely on one line as a headline.  So it looks like I want to customize the plain-list output formats, and I'm not sure how to tie those together without specifying each one manually.

 -Ken