I'm aware of the M-Ret shortcut for inserting a new heading. Is there a shortcut for adding a text item to the current headline? For example, I have a headline, with the cursor at position: * Something And I want to add a text line under the heading, with proper indentation. Currently, I press Ctrl-E, then Return, but I'd like to have a shortcut like M-j or something like that. Any ideas? Sorry if I'm missing an easy solution. I think I've asked this before, but can't find my prev. e-mail. --Nate