Hello, I'm not a lisp programmer -- I would like to tell org-mode to use two lists of files (org-agenda-files and notesmine-files) when I refile my remember notes. Currently, I'm getting an error when I try to refile my notes and I think it's something very basic. Here's the relevant code: ;; Use environment variable $ORGDIR to get dir for org-directory (setq org-directory (getenv "ORGDIR")) (setq notesmine-dir "~/Documents/notesmine-org") (setq org-agenda-files (file-expand-wildcards (concat org-directory "/*.org"))) (setq notesmine-files (file-expand-wildcards (concat notesmine-dir "/*.org"))) ; Targets include this file and any file contributing to the agenda - up to 5 levels deep (setq org-refile-targets (quote ( (org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 5) (notesmine-files :maxlevel . 5) (nil :maxlevel . 5) ) ) ) I've tried concatenating org-agenda-files and notesmine-files, but I keep getting errors when trying to refile. The error that I get is: "Wrong type argument, numberp (0.5)" I can provide a stack trace, but I don't think this is a bug -- I just think that I'm not concatenating the list of files that I want to use in org-refile-targets correctly. Any suggestions? Thanks, --Nate