* New welcome message
@ 2009-10-20 20:49 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-10-20 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode Mode

Hi everyone,

I have just installed the following text as the new welcome message to
this mailing list.  You are all members already, so I am copying it
here.

- Carsten

We need your help, so that we can continue to help you.

This has become a high-volume list.  There is a significant number of
experts on this list, and we are all willing to answer questions.
However, we all have limited time.  We ask for your cooperation to
make sure that the amount of unnecessary traffic on the list is
minimized.

1. Before submitting a bug report, make sure that you have tried the
newest version of Org-mode - chances are that the bug is already fixed.

2. Before asking a question, make sure you have looked in the manual
and in the FAQ, and that you have also searched the mailing list
archives.  Chances are that you are not the first with this question.

Thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-10-20 20:49 UTC | newest]