Hello forum, I've already submitted these features to the mailing list: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2020-09/msg00628.html But even if these changes are really tiny and minor, they are touching very different functionality of org-mode. It wasn't good mixing my suggestions for agenda and for ox-icalendar. So I'm starting a separate mail thread for my suggestions. Changes since v1: - Add missing group and type to org-icalendar-*-summary-prepend defcustoms; Kind regards, Mikhail Skorzhinskii