Greetings, I can't search the PDF version of the org-mode refcard (in a couple of different apps on Mac OS X). I can match single-character strings, and it appears that my reader apps see spaces between e v e r y s i n g l e c h a r a c t e r, which causes my trouble. (Not a typical problem I have with these apps.) Is a more search-friendly version, or the (presumably LaTeX) source, of the refcard available? Cheers, Nathaniel [please include me ( nathaniel.cunningham@gmail.com ) on any replies, as I'm not a member of this list]