* lower case version of todo kw triggers refile bug
@ 2009-07-13 23:41 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-07-13 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I have a lower case version of a todo kw as the first
word in a header, refile skips the header.  Or so it seems.

I suspect that regexp matching for todo keywords in refile
code might be allowing lower case versions of those
keywords.  There was a fix for a similar problem a while
back and that fix seems to work.  So perhaps there is more than one
todo regexp?  That would be strange, but if so, then perhaps they can
be refactored.

To reproduce, try refile with ido and full paths.

Thanks.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis causes death and severe suffering.
You can get it any time and never recover.  Conflicts of

* Re: lower case version of todo kw triggers refile bug
@ 2009-07-13 23:47 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-07-13 23:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Clarification: ido does not present the header as a candidate.

* Re: lower case version of todo kw triggers refile bug
@ 2009-07-16 20:04 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2009-07-16 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> When I have a lower case version of a todo kw as the first
> word in a header, refile skips the header.  Or so it seems.

Sorry I can't reproduce this -- can you provide more details,
an example file and a minimal configuration?

Thanks,

PS: I can't see it anywhere in the manual but I assumed that
using uppercase for TODO keywords was a strong convention.

--
 Bastien

* Re: lower case version of todo kw triggers refile bug
@ 2009-07-16 22:28   ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2009-07-16 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

A lowercase version of an uppercase todo kw triggers the bug.

For example, if you have in org-todo-keywords "TODO", you can
reproduce by starting a header with "todo".

The lowercase version should not and does not act like a todo kw.

Except in refile, which is a bug.

Hope that clarifies.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis makes you die decades early (Jason
et al. 2006) and suffer severely.  Conflicts of interest are

@ 2009-07-18  8:39     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2009-07-18  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I fixed this bug in the git repo, thanks.

> A lowercase version of an uppercase todo kw triggers the bug.
>
> For example, if you have in org-todo-keywords "TODO", you can
> reproduce by starting a header with "todo".
>
> The lowercase version should not and does not act like a todo kw.
>
> Except in refile, which is a bug.
>
> Hope that clarifies.

Yes, thanks for your patience.

--