* Notes for a todos/tasks
@ 2009-05-28 18:27 Keith Lancaster
From: Keith Lancaster @ 2009-05-28 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List

(Newbie question again)

I frequently have TODOs that span some amount of time while in the
STARTED state. A simple example would be a phone call, where I try a
few times to reach the person before being successful (I may change to
the WAITING state for this...). When I do reach them, I want to take
notes on the conversation. There are so many different ways of
approaching this in org-mode that I'm a bit overwhelmed. What I've
been doing thus far is just entering the information in bullets below
the TODO, ie

- tried to call, left message
- they called, and I missed the call
- success - <notes on call>

Usually, I add a time-stamp. I have to think that there is a better
way. What's the best way to handle this?

Thanks,
Keith Lancaster
klancaster1957@mac.com