On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 10:55:34AM +0000, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > > How so? > > latexmk -interaction=nonstopmode Still do not get the problem. I though that the exit code of the underlying process was used but after having try to understand some of the ox-latel.el I discover that it seems to be done another way (analysing the output if I am right). > You can either set a file-local variable, set a directory-local I did not have the idea of directory-local, thank's for it. > variable, or, like John Kitchin often does, put the following src block > on the top of your file and use it for exporting: > > #+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports none > (let () (org-latex-export-to-pdf)) > #+end_src I want to be able to use my file interactively as well as in batch mode, I thus think that this proposition is not really a good solution even if I find it elegant. Thank's again for your nice help. -- Bruno BEAUFILS