On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 01:20:36PM +0100, Hanno wrote: > which likely change after the export. It might be just my ingrained > routines speaking All replies I received let me discover that this is clearly a question of habits and routines for some of us :-) > Fair enough. Just out of curiosity: Have you tried setting > org-latex-logfiles-extensions adding "tex" to it as suggested > earlier and does that work for you? Yes I tried it and it work perfectly when creating PDF. I thought that when creating latex file it should also remove the produced latex which could be a majour problem. In fact it does not, which I do not understand why when looking at the code of org-latex-compile. I am surely missing something. -- Bruno BEAUFILS