On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 08:37:51PM +0000, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > The problem with LaTeX export is that it is not always possible to know > if the process truly finished without errors or not. How so? > I guess we might make this a user options, if more people are > interested. I personnaly think that this should be a nice option. > Meanwhile, you can tweak org-latex-logfiles-extensions adding "tex". I tried that but I do not want it to be a global value : in some case I still want the latex file to be the output (I do specific latex export in that case) for instance when things goes wrong. Maybe I should try to find a way to set this variable only when I export to PDF. I will look at hooks but if you know the one I should use that could be nice. -- Bruno BEAUFILS