On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 06:54:16AM +0100, Hanno Perrey wrote: > I see the export to PDF as a shortcut only and appreciate having the > .tex file besides it. As the TeX file is the most reliable way to > regenerate the exact PDF again later again (even on other peoples' > machines without Emacs installed) I like to keep it in many cases > "for the record". You just still can export the original source file and convert it to latex if needed. > I would personally opt for keeping the current default, that is keeping the TeX file. I would opt for letting that choice to the user (through the settings of a buffer settings). -- Bruno BEAUFILS