Improved patch since org-icalendar-template needed to use the new variable, too. And now based on 9.5.2 from elpa. Detlef Am Thu, 30 Dec 2021 22:59:19 +0100 schrieb Detlef Steuer : > This is my first try ever to contribute anything in elisp. > > The nextcloud calendar app supports the X-PUBLISHED-TTL > option if subscribing to an ics file. Nextcloud defaults > to a TTL of 1 week, what is much too long for my use case. > > When exporting to such a file from org I did not find any way > to set this option during export. So I tried to add a defcustom > in ox-icalendar.el. > > The default TTL in this patch is 1 hour. > > I think this qualifies as an tiny patch, as it is mostly a docstring > :-), in case anybody finds this an useful addition. > > The patch is relative to 9.5.1 from elpa. > > All comments very much appreciated. > > And a happy new year to you all > Detlef