On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 09:52:23AM +0200, dkrm wrote: > > Jeremy Cowgar writes: [...] > > Are you suggesting this currently works or that the patch should be > > changed to make that work? A quick try on my local system (pre-patch), > > I receive the error: > > > > Wrong type argument: fixnump, "#o660" > > You have to use the `identity` function for it to works: :tangle-mode (identity #o660) Not the original poster, but I'd understand if they think this is "too roundabout" to just express a file mode. I think #o would have been acceptable, but changing that now might break a lot of stuff out there (every param beginning with `#o'? OTOH, adding special rules for params seems at least as dangerous. Are there better ideas? Cheers - t