On Wed, Jul 07, 2021 at 01:00:48PM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote: > I am planning a table to show re-order dates for 4 otc meds I take. They > haven't got the same pill counts and another constraint will be not to > order on weekends. Since this is intended to show repeating re-order > dates I figure to use formulas with pill counts in particular cells as > repeater items for the dates and have the dates show up vertically down > each four columns. It will be interesting to see if this works and if it > does, I'll share it with the list since maybe others would be able to use > something like this in future. Hey Jude, I'm not very experienced with org table, but re-formulated your subject. It nearly fell prey to my (wetware) spam detector, so perhaps it had a worse fate with more strict ones... Cheers - t