On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 05:28:36PM +0200, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote: [calendar insert-diary-entry doing funny things] OK, I solved it by setting `org-calendar-insert-diary-entry-key' to [106], which is a ?j. It was set to ?i, which hijacked calendar's original key map. Now I still don't know whether it's intended that Org hijacks that key in calendar, whether I did something stupid, but at least I have my toys back. Just remember to not push ?j. Anyway, you set me on the right track, so thanks for that! Cheers - t