On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 09:44:48AM +0100, Juan Manuel MacĂ­as wrote: > Hi Tomas, [...] > I was writing yesterday some rudimentary code (just a proof of concept) > and I've made this screencast: > > https://lunotipia.juanmanuelmacias.com/edit-cell-sample-2021-03-19_09.29.17.mp4 Looks nice. And for a heavy table user, it might be useful. It seems you are in the "table row is a big unstructured text" camp. For my case, as I said, I'm not a heavy table user anyway. Opening another window is (to me, at least) so disruptive that I'd be motivated to find alternatives (I very rarely use C-c ', org-edit-special for source blocks for the same reason). But I can envision people needing that badly. My post was rather a warning that "multi-line" will mean different things to different people. Cheers - t