On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 06:17:50PM +0000, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Friday, 29 Jan 2021 at 13:36, gyro funch wrote: > > Oooh. That should make Excel spreadsheets even funner to audit. > > :-) > > I actually tell (warn?) my students that spreadsheets are an example of > a "write-only programming language", the other being APL (for those with > long memories). At least you can keep your APL programs in an VCS and the diffs might make sense. Try that with excel. (Actually, over here, excel is a plague, at least in public administration: lots of "knowledge" is buried in inscrutable excel macros nobody dares to touch after a while. This might explain why such sites are crippled for weeks after a ransomware attack). Cheers - t