Brenton Kenkel wrote: > I am having a problem with Org-mode's HTML export, specifically with a local > file link that contains underscores. My file contains the following link in > the org-mode source: > > [[file:low_stats/berkeley_brady_2005.pdf][syllabus]] > > and the HTML export produces the following: > > brady_2005.pdf][syllabus]] > > I have tried escaping the underscores with a backslash, as well as including > the line "#+OPTIONS: ^:nil *:nil" to disable the use of underscores for > other functions. None of these fixes produced the correct HTML code. Is this > a bug, or is there something else I should be doing? [Please provide version numbers for emacs and org-mode.] I cannot reproduce this. The following org file: ,---- | | * foo | [[file:low_stats/berkeley_brady_2005.pdf][syllabus]] `---- produces this html: