On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 12:18:07AM +1100, Tim Cross wrote: > Hmm, I just use backend specific blocks for this purpose. e.g. > > #+begin_export latex > \hfil{} > #+end_export Yes but it is what I try to avoid in order to let the file as simple and readable as possible. > IMO the org #+MACRO is really just a text substitution mechanism (like > C), not a 'real' macro (like elisp has) and as is the case with C, you > really need to keep them pretty simple. Once you start using them to > evaluate code, it isn't hard to find yourself in a mine field. I agree but as the possibility was offered I used it ;-) The only trouble is that this eval feature changed in a hard way between 9.1 and 9.2. -- Bruno BEAUFILS