On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 10:57:26AM +0200, c.buhtz@posteo.jp wrote: > There is a "Sender:" header entry I can filter on. > > But I do not setup anything because I don't case the problem. I don't unerstand this sentence. > Btw: It is nice that all of you using Gnus and (maybe) a local > mailserver with powerfull filtering. I don't. FWIW, I'm using mutt (I plan to switch to gnus some day, but that's irrelevant). > It is kind of a religious problem. :D Fine. You keep your religion, others keep their religions. Don't try to force your religion on me: I might turn nasty. > Isn't there a setting on the mailinglist site (e.g. mailman) that can > handle problems like this? I made myself quite a bit of work to explain to you what you can do. Even with a link to mailman docs on how you can set your subscription settings. Do you read the responses you receive? Cheers - t