On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 03:33:57PM +0200, Emanuel Berg via General discussions about Org-mode. wrote: > Russell Adams wrote: > > > I believe you can set your #+STARTUP on your file > > to "showall". > > Can I prevent hyperlinks from folding back and forth? > > I mean, with [[][]] ? Cf. the variable `org-link-descriptive' and its associated toggle function `org-toggle-link-display' (also reachable via the menu Org -> Links -> Descriptive ...) There is an unproven conjecture by some mathematician from the seventeenth century that Org contains everything. He wrote that he had a proof, but that the margin of the book he just had at hand was too narrow to write it down. Therefore: buy only books with large margins, kids. ;-) Cheers - t