On Sun, Sep 06, 2020 at 01:52:36AM -0700, flare wrote: > > I have run into this issue myself, my solution for this ended up being > a quick hack to toggle this inheritence so that subheadings could reach > into superheadings when referencing the same attachments. > > #+BEGIN_SRC elisp > > (defun org-attach-switch-inheritence () ^^^^^^ Sorry for calling in from the peanut gallery... the conventional term for that kind of thing seems to be "toggle", not "switch", right? Anyway, thanks for making Org better :-) Cheers - t