On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 06:13:20PM +0200, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: > Hello everybody, > > "Waiting for refresh to finish..." is the message that I get with U command > after package-list-packages, but the refresh is never finished and I cannot > upgrade the packages. Hm. Doesn't happen here. Network problem? I'm far from an expert in that area, but perhaps more details are needed. What is the value of your variable `package-archives'? Are the URLs mentioned there reachable from your neck of the woods? Cheers -- t