* :STYLE: habit causes position in agenda view to change
@ 2020-07-07 11:30 Adam Spiers
From: Adam Spiers @ 2020-07-07 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I've noticed that adding the :STYLE: habit property to a TODO causes
its position in the agenda view to change; it jumps to the bottom of
the day.  Is there any way to prevent that?

Thanks!
Adam

* Re: :STYLE: habit causes position in agenda view to change
@ 2020-07-15  3:33 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-07-15  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Adam Spiers writes:

> I've noticed that adding the :STYLE: habit property to a TODO causes
> its position in the agenda view to change; it jumps to the bottom of
> the day.  Is there any way to prevent that?

Try customizing org-agenda-sorting-strategy (in particular, dropping
habit-down from agenda's values).

* Re: :STYLE: habit causes position in agenda view to change
@ 2020-07-15 11:59   ` Adam Spiers
From: Adam Spiers @ 2020-07-15 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:33:03PM -0400, Kyle Meyer wrote:
>Adam Spiers writes:
>
>> I've noticed that adding the :STYLE: habit property to a TODO causes
>> its position in the agenda view to change; it jumps to the bottom of
>> the day.  Is there any way to prevent that?
>
>Try customizing org-agenda-sorting-strategy (in particular, dropping
>habit-down from agenda's values).

Perfect, thanks so much Kyle!