Hi all, I am getting some unexpected and/or mismatching (between pdf and html exports) behavior with ox-extra ignore-headlines. The weird behaviors I am getting are: 1. When there is an empty line between the ignored headline and the text that comes before I would expect there to be a paragraph break in the exported file between the text that comes before and after the headline. This works as expected for first-level headlines for both pdf and html export. However, it does not work for second-level headlines when exporting to pdf (but it works as expected for html). 2. When there is an empty line after the ignored headline we do not get a paragraph break when exporting to pdf (not even in first-level headlines), but there is a break when exporting to html. 3. When there is no empty line around the ignored headline I would expect no paragraph break. For pdf export this is true, but for html export we get a paragraph break. I am sending in attachment an example org file and the resulting pdf/html where we can see these issues. I've looked into the org-export-ignore-headlines and org-extra--merge-sections functions to try and understand where the problem might be. Unfortunately, given that I am somewhat new to elisp and I am not familiar with the org parse tree I haven't had much luck. But, if someone can point me to some resources explaining the inner workings of org I might be able to explore it a bit further if no one else has the time. I am using: - GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20) of 2020-05-19 - Org mode version 9.3.7 (9.3.7-2-g706970-elpaplus @ /home/adbjesus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200608/) Thanks, Alexandre