From: Steven Delean <steven.delean@adelaide.edu.au>
To: Jack Kamm <jackkamm@gmail.com>
Cc: Steven Delean <steven.delean@adelaide.edu.au>,
	"emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Bug: HTML not formatted correctly from R source code block [9.3.6 (9.3.6-23-g01ee25-elpaplus @ /home/opdfa/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200309/)]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 03:07:01 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I am using :session evaluation here, set using #+PROPERTY:

However, ":results value html" does not work for me. In fact, this produces no
table output at all in the resulting exported html file.

The output sent to the R :session buffer is printed correctly (when using
either :results value html or :results output html). As you say, it is the
exporter that is removing ">" from the output.

If I remove :session evaluation, I also get no output at all from these code
blocks in the exported html.

The change has been introduced within the last 12 months, as my scripts
exported with correct html formatting when I used them for last years' classes.

Best regards,
Steve