Hello ** Bastien [2020-02-19 18:24:43 +0100]: > Hi Nicolas, > Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> I don't understand. C-c C-, combination is as fast as Org Tempo: >> >> C-c C-, s : 3 keys >> < s TAB : 3 keys > I'm tempted to count the number of fingers involved ;) C-c C-, s --> Ctrl c , s < s TAB --> Shift , s TAB ??? > Which may not be *that* stupid when considering "fast" typing. > But eh, I don't want vimers to come and laugh at us. How this relate with the topic? Please, don't take decision so light (because some people just ask on (not very well-known) channel about something that even NOT documented), take in mind that quick solutions most of time are troublesome in long living products (programs). [...] P.S. I wouldn't mention any "number of fingers" or '"fast" typing' especially when I know that users may use different than QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY keyboards and even DVORAK layout. --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov -- When a person goes on a diet, the first thing he loses is his temper.