* Org export to HTML with encrypted information ??
@ 2019-11-29  7:24 David Masterson
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: David Masterson @ 2019-11-29  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

My use-case is this:

I'd like to use Org to write up *all* the information about my family
life (so to speak) including medical histories of my family, issues with
the house, bank accounts, financial information, etc., so that my family
has all the information to refer to when necessary in a (hopefully)
well-structured form.  Naturally, this is going to have a fair amount of
really sensitive information.  By carefully outlining the information, I
can structure the sensitive information to be in key parts of the
documents that I can then encrypt using org-crypt.

That part is straightforward.  The tricky part is that my family is not
"Emacs literate" and, so, I'm thinking the best idea is to export the
information from Org files to HTML files so that I can then present to
them as a website.  They are used to browsing the web, so this should be
more natural to them.  The problem that I'm looking for help with is how
to deal with the encrypted information?  Any suggestions?

--
David