Hi, I have a patch to add the latex export option to ob-plantuml.el . I originally tried to submit a Pull Request to a repo on github. https://github.com/rjhwelsh/org-mode/commit/dd69e979b4a8fdd0bb70306e0afb339720659dc5.patch > Hi, thanks for your contribution but this github repo don't take patches, I should have closed the ability to send PR. Can you resend your patch to emacs-orgmode@gnu.org ? Thanks a lot ! Bastien informed me that I should send it on this way. Patch is also attached. Is there any other preferred method to contribute other than patch over email? -- Kind regards, Roger Welsh fpr: 2FCB 9E31 EA77 CDEC A3AE 5DD7 D54C C777 553A 180D