Hi, In a custom `tags-todo` agenda view, I can't manage to skip sub-items if their parent is scheduled. If I have this: * TODO parent item SCHEDULED: <2018-02-11> ** TODO child sub-item I don't want any item to appear in the `tags-todo` list. I have: `org-tags-match-list-sublevels nil`. If I set `org-agenda-skip-entry-if'scheduled 'deadline`, the child will appear in the list, and if I don't have it the parent will (expectedly) appear in the list. Any idea how to solve this? Thanks in advance, -- Matthieu