Hi, attached are Patches for contrib except ox-bibtex.el and org-velocity.el. Some files are spitting out errors during compile, some of those probably vanish if you require the stuff they depend on. I modified Matt's patch to also open eww links with eww (but this could also be something with `browse-url'). The last patch also updates the replacement for org-add-link-type in org-compat.el. Best regards Robert On Sun, 07 Aug 2016 20:12:21 -0400 John Kitchin wrote: > That looks like the correct fix for org-eww.el. > > What is the protocol for fixing the contrib packages? I can take a > pass at doing it if it is ok. > > > > Matt Lundin writes: > > > Thanks, John, for improving link functionality in org-mode! > > > > I just discovered that this change breaks the contrib files that use > > org-store-link-functions and org-add-link-type. > > > > I'm not familiar enough with the details of org-link-set-parameters > > to fix all of the contrib files, but I am including a simple patch > > to update a contrib file that I use regularly: org-eww.el. > > > > Thanks, > > Matt > >