Hello, ** Nicolas Goaziou [2016-05-13 14:12:20 +0200]: > Hello, > > Aaron Ecay writes: > >> Is this a correct change? Previously, C-x C-s in the org-src buffer >> would save the underlying .org file, which was useful. AFAICS this now >> would not work. > > Why do you think so ? C-x C-s is still bound to `org-edit-src-save'. Do > you have an ECM demonstrating the issue? I have small example that worked before the commit, please see attached Org document. >> I also wonder whether autosave will work correctly from >> the org-src buffer. > > Again, why wouldn't it work? It calls `org-edit-src-save'. > >> I think the other suggestion in this thread (to use write-region) is >> a better solution. > > The problem is about `write-file' (C-x C-w). If this function is not > behaving as expected, it should be fixed, if possible. > > In any case, I think the lines of code I removed were useless anyway. Do > you have any use case in mind for them? > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou > --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov -- Economists are still trying to figure out why the girls with the least principle draw the most interest.